Weston Route 57 - School RoadOverview:
Westport Route 136 - Bayberry Lane
The purpose of these studies is to enhance operations and safety for all users at the intersections of Route 57 and School Road in Weston and Route 136 and Bayberry Lane in Westport.
Primary study objectives are as follows:
- To collect data on use and operations of the intersections;
- To analyze the data, develop improvement alternatives, and recommend a preferred alternative;
- To consider the needs of all road users;
- To work cooperatively with the Connecticut Department of Transportation, Town of Weston, Town of Westport, and other stakeholders; and
- To produce a final plan recommending a preferred alternative.
South Western Regional Planning Agency
Milone & MacBroom
If you have questions or would like further information, please contact:
Senior Regional Transportation Coordinator
888 Washington Blvd
Stamford, CT 06901