Welcome to SWRPA's Housing Clearinghouse. The Clearinghouse contains information and links to resources aimed at answering your affordable, workforce and senior housing-related questions.
Affordable Housing Resources
Municipal Options and Strategies
- Examples of municipal affordable/workforce housing incentives.
- Inclusionary Zoning Regulations
- Payment In-Lieu-Of Creating Regulations
- Below Market Rate (BMR) Density Bonus Regulations
- Accessory Unit Regulations
C.G.S. 8-30g Information
Information related to the Connecticut General Statutes Section 8-30g Affordable Housing Appeals legislation.
Links to agencies, organizations & programs working to address affordable/workforce housing issues.
South Western Region Agencies/Organizations:
CT, outside South Western Region Agencies/Organizations:
DECD List of all CT Housing Authorities
CT Statewide Agencies/Organizations:
Studies & Data Sources
Links to applicable affordable and workforce housing studies as well as important data and information sources.
News & Happenings
* The Partnership for Strong Communities' Lyceum Resource and Conference Center is a comprehensive source of affordable housing resources. Please refer to it for additional affordable housing information.